Friday, August 27, 2010

Summer Days

Hello! It's Ruthie here! So, I have a little photo-story for you today! I hope you enjoy it!

I was in the room, reading. I got pretty bored so I decided to go outside.

I turned around, and all of a sudden, I saw... CRAZY BOKEH! :)


In my opinion it really looked crazy! Doesn't it?

I kept walking in the backyard. The afternoon was beginning to turn into an evening.

I looked around, the sunlight kept hitting me.
This was my first summer, and it was almost over.

I'm not sure what my future will be like, but I do know that I'm ready to take on anything...







.....even if it's being surrounded by crazy bokeh.



-Ruthie :)

1 comment:

Sonali Beth Lynne Matthews said...

Ruthie, you're a funny girl!

It is crazy bokeh, isn't it? It looks sort of abstract-ish... if there is such a thing as abstract-ish bokeh.

Which probably there isn't.

-Sonali