Monday, July 26, 2010

Back from a trip!

Hello! It's Lexii. I got back from my trip a few days ago! I went to Santa Cruz and San Francisco! It took forever to get there, but it was really fun! I brought Gwen along with me, which means... pictures of her (and other stuff)! So, here are some pictures! I hope you like them! :)
-Lexii

I love this picture!
Gwen is ready for the beach!
At the boardwalk in Santa Cruz!
The place we stayed at had these little hanging flower pots. I love this picture :)

Golden Gate Bridge!
It's Gwen! Look what's behind her! :)
In a very lovely garden
Thanks for reading! And we have a surprise for you on July 28th! :)

2 comments:

Claire said...

Omg you were so close to me!

Anonymous said...

Kewl photo's looks like you had a lot of fun and got to see some really neat things .. Gwen is beautiful as always ..

Kelsyee